The government has released guidance and support measures specifically for businesses and employers related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub will be updating their web page daily.
A package of measures is available to support businesses including:
- a Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
- a Statutory Sick Pay relief package for SMEs
- a 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality and leisure businesses in England
- small business grant funding for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
- grant funding for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- the HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
Frequently Asked Questions on support available through Government.
If you would like to receive updates on the government’s response to COVID-19 you can sign up for email alerts.
Visit Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Growth Hub for more information: