A community for Cornwall’s most forward thinking businesses.
We gather online to share knowledge, excavate expertise, build valuable partnerships and ignite ideas.
The Cornwall Innovation Club (CIC) is comprised of a network of 180+ businesses and partner organisations, from a variety of industries and sectors. Collectively, our aim is to inspire and support progressive innovation throughout Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, by connecting businesses with the right partners and expertise.
Our event topics encourage a cross-sector approach and give our members an insight into innovation trends from every business specialism, as well as horizon scanning outside of Cornwall and overseas.
CIC membership is fully subsidised, thanks to ATI² and ERDF funding, and our events are hosted in collaboration with Cornwall Chamber of Commerce.
Member Benefits Include:
- Invitations to our bi-monthly Cornwall Innovation Clubs (currently held online until further notice)
- Member access to our club LinkedIn Group
- Exclusive access ATI2’s Innovation Studio
- Complimentary Business Innovation Audit with one of ATI2’s Innovation Experts
- Membership logo to add to your email signature and website, to let people know you’re innovating and open to collaboration!
- Subscription to our club emails, packed with the latest CIC updates and event information
- 20% discount off Cornwall Chamber of Commerce membership for the first year*
- 30% discount off meeting room bookings at any Cornwall Innovation Centre (Pool, Treliske and Tremough)*
- First release tickets to ATI² events, such as the renowned Innovation for Business Conference**
Become a member
Register your business here.
Have relevant expertise you would like to share with our community?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your expertise and credentials.
* Discounts are given at the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce’s and the Cornwall Innovation Centre’s discretion, terms and conditions apply.
** Cornwall Innovation Club members will receive first release tickets for ATI2 events; however, we cannot guarantee availability as tickets are limited and registration is run on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis.