This workshop has been developed to support businesses that are new to innovation and are interested or would like to start their innovation journey.
The session will help you generate and evaluate your own ideas in MVP, business planning and how to fund innovation.
Your top five takeaways will be:
* An understanding of innovation
* The process involved with your innovation journey.
* Your MVP and how you can use innovation to grow.
* The importance of a business plan and how to develop it (using Business Model Canvas template).
* Tools to help on the innovation journey (ATI2 Innovation Studio)
Covering the four cornerstones of innovation, you’ll begin to understand how you can increase value in your business and innovate to stay busy and relevant in a competitive world.
Delivered by ATI2, Competing to Stay Relevant in a Busy World is a fully-funded workshop. Funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), ATI2 is 3-year £3.4 million project led by the University of Plymouth which supports business innovation across Cornwall and Isles of Scilly.
By registering for this fully-funded event you are agreeing to your registration data being stored with ATI2, the University of Plymouth and the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG).