If you have identified a specific innovation project which requires a new skill set, in-depth focus or a piece of research, ATI2 can help with the placement of a University of Plymouth student intern. Having an intern could benefit your business in many ways, not least by having a fresh pair of eyes on an issue or problem that you may have been mulling over for some time.
Reasons to get in touch with us about taking on a student intern:
- You need fresh ideas for a project
- You need someone outside the business with academic skills to help with an innovation idea
- You need help in finding the right fit e.g. science, engineering, business, design, computing, marketing, research
- You only require a short-term input but with timely impact
- You don’t think that you can afford such help
ATI2 is able to help with the cost of this external resource by funding 50% of the interns wages for a 2 months placement (based on a maximum contribution of £600 per month towards a salary of £1,200 pm for the student).
For more details, to check your eligibility and to express your interest in the scheme, please register your interest.