THE IMPORTANCE OF INNOVATION TO YOUR BUSINESS
As a University of Plymouth ERDF Project, ATI2 has access to a wide range of academic resources enabling the businesses we work to benefit from 1st class knowledge, skills and research.
The importance of innovation in business cannot be underestimated, that’s why ATI2 provides valuable university resources which can act as catalyst to accelerate business growth, improve market positioning and increase productivity.
Our fully funded offer includes access to:
- World class research and innovation expertise
- Market research and product testing
- University facilities and assets
- Specialist consultancy
- Guidance on IP and prototyping
THE INNOVATION CHAMPION
Through our relationships with the other academic institutions in Cornwall, ATI2’s Innovation Champion can find the right collaborative pathway to support the businesses we work with. Whether it’s a student project, collaboration on research, the introduction to a KTP Officer or signposting to a specialist facility; we will act on your behalf to get the support you need to make your idea a reality.
THE INNOVATION CHAMPION SERIES
In collaboration with University academics, ATI2 has produced a series of reports which explore key business processes that are pivotal to developing a resilient and diverse enterprise. The Innovation Champion Series serves as a reference guide for businesses, covering relevant trends and subjects which can enhance a business’s innovation journey. The reports cover:
- The Importance of the Life Cycle Assessment
- Understanding Your Market with a Stakeholder Analysis
- Horizon Scanning
- Undertaking Research for your Innovation
- Universities as a Collaborative Partner
- Sustainability of packaging
- Students as a Valuable Resource
- CAD Drawing
- Prototyping and the Increase of Additive Manufacturing
- Legislation and British Standards